why do we give?
It's a key part of living in obedience to God for several reasons...
- One, giving is an active demonstration of faith. Sometimes, when finances are tight, giving isn't always easy to do. But by doing so, we tell God that we trust Him to provide all of our needs no matter the circumstances.
- Two, giving is an expression of gratitude to God for all He has done for us. It is one of the best ways we can say "Thank You" to the Lord for His abundant goodness in our lives.
- Three, giving on a consistent basis displays faithfulness and integrity. Through our tithes and offerings, we prove to be faithful stewards of all God has entrusted us with.
where does my money go?
- At GLOBAL we are for Everyone, Everywhere. This vision has nothing to do with a church building or religion...it has everything to do with PEOPLE.
- Your generous gifts make it possible for GLOBAL Church to focus on people both here locally (General Offering) and around the world (Missions Offering).
how do i give online?
You can give online using your Credit/Debit Card or Checking Account
- Schedule Recurring Donations (Click here)
◦ This is a great way to stay consistent and faithful in giving, while enjoying added convenience.
◦ There are several scheduling options you can use.
◦ By scheduling recurring giving with your Checking Account, you also save the church fees charged
by credit card companies.
- One-Time Gift (Click here)
◦ If you would like to give GLOBAL a one-time gift, you can do so by using your Bank, Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card.